Shift + Mic key shows radio instructions but won't let me access anything?

<span style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px; color: rgb(37, 38, 30); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>I want to do the resample feature and then use it in the synth but I can’t get past the radio instruction screen, anyone able to help?

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>
It’s two changing screens telling me how to use the radio and I cannot get past it in any way. It sort of instructs me on using the green and blue encoders but twisting them does nothing.

I think you have to push the encoders (like a button). I haven’t updated to the new firmware, but i’m pretty sure that’s how it works.

I think you have to push the encoders (like a button). I haven't updated to the new firmware, but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Oh wow I had no idea they could even be pressed, I’ll try it and get back to you.

I think you have to push the encoders (like a button). I haven't updated to the new firmware, but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.

It worked!

How can I get the radio working? It’s greyed out. I read somewhere that you need an auxiliary cable for it to work, what would it be hooked up to?

i don’t think u need the cable to get the radio to work, unless things have changed in the new firmware which i have not updated to.

the cable simply is acting as an antenna for better reception if u choose to use one. i always plug it into the input.

@SHAWROCK: you have selected the radio icon with the blue knob, yes?