Sound Battle! TE wants your sound!

Just not coming together for me lately (time/inspiration). Hopefully this hasn’t been a total wash for TE

I had a go at it - just uploaded my files before I posted this. Think it was about 40 or so. 4 samples, 1 drum sample and the rest synth presets.

I would be really chuffed if any of them got used obviously but even though the likelihood is that they probably won’t, I still learned a fair bit I didn’t know about the OP-1’s synths - So I’m happy that I put some time in.

Looking forward to the new OS

I submitted 23 patches. Digital, Dsynth, FM, and one DR wave. Here they are al neatly organized on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8-6tbWdEV4eblR3d3dXUlZ3b3M&usp=sharing

Is it ok to share them so soon??

I plan on sharing mine when they don’t get used in the new factory bank!! :slight_smile:

just submitted a few synth patches myself. would be neat to get one on there

Has anyone heard back from TE on whether any of your patches will be selected? Curios to know if any of mine will!

Are they not accepting submissions now? Maybe I shouldn’t have waited…

I guess I may have missed the boat… also, it sounds like they only want a few patches per person, and I’m having a really hard time deciding!

If anyone wants to give me a hand, I’ve attached my favourites.

I had a quick email exchange with TE yesterday asking if it was OK to send some patches in, and they said “Sure!”. So I uploaded 13 last night (all engines except DNA, which I was having a hard time taming :wink: ). The process was fun and even allowed me to bond with Phase a bit :slight_smile:

oooh snap I totally forgot this, I had a bunch of patches made, sending them today

When are the new sounds coming out? August finalize and release?..

Totally slept on this.

August - Finalize and release.

I have no clue about the true TE process… this is what the stated way back when.

???august is august…2015???maybe 2016:X

maybe

I submitted 23 patches. Digital, Dsynth, FM, and one DR wave. Here they are al neatly organized on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8-6tbWdEV4eblR3d3dXUlZ3b3M&usp=sharing

Just got round to putting these on the opine, some great patches in there! I’m definitely going to be using a few. It’s a shame we can’t set up a patch library somewhere.

@daninski Cool. Hope you make something nice with them!

I remember august.

Sweet august.