Squarp Pyramid Sequencer soon to land...

This amazing sequencer has been mentioned before but I feel it should have its own thread now that they are due to ship soon.
Anyone who has looked before should look again as it’s had some upgrades, namely 32 midi channels across its 64 tracks.

I can’t wait to see what it spits out, oh yeah,

http://squarp.net

dude yea i’ve got my eye on this. maybe not my wallet, but this looks revolutionary.

Yea, looks way more than promising… the pricing is a little steep for my wallet though… anyways, good to know something like this is/will be around.

It’s so hands on I’m sure it will be a classic.
The midi effects alone are amazing, not to mention c.v. applications. It can interface with anything and is compact so I’ll be looking forward to all sorts of experiments.
Can’t wait!

thanks!

Seems to be some delay with certain parts so the date has moved back a couple of weeks, anyone who ordered from the first batch of OP-1s will no doubt be expecting this!
By the same token, as demonstrated on the Squarp website there is an overlay similar to the OP-1 as a quick start guide and here is a little teaser…

How would this incorporate into a setup with just an op1? Would you need an iconnect or kenton midi box?

I’m actually thinking to sell my elektron a4 to get one to use with the op1, even though I’m sure a4 would work nice in my setup Im getting tired of the hard to read writing and tiny display on it, just fatigues me after a bit…

@Branbolio You would need a Kenton or other device to connect the OP-1 to the Pyramid but since the OP-1 isn’t multitimbral you wouldn’t get the most from the Pyramid, it is more suited to a larger rig as a centrepiece.
I can’t comment on the a4 but I imagine having the pyramid run alongside the elektron would yeild great results, you need all three mate!

If they added one crossfader that would make it 100%. It couldve easily gone to djs as well.

I’m also looking a the new Parva poly synth- as a replacement for my A4… Would that be a better match then the op1? Would that be plug and play, and give me an upgrade from the A4?

@Branbolio You would need a Kenton or other device to connect the OP-1 to the Pyramid but since the OP-1 isn't multitimbral you wouldn't get the most from the Pyramid, it is more suited to a larger rig as a centrepiece. I can't comment on the a4 but I imagine having the pyramid run alongside the elektron would yeild great results, you need all three mate!