TE website is up. PO's in stock.

ack. got all three. had issues w/firefox. chrome worked like a charm. hate the new site. =<br>

@muhr how much was your shipping? You’ll probaly get yours tomorrow if you’re in Sweden right? Haha. The shipping to here in California is only $3 usd. Which makes me think it’ll be several weeks or it ships from within the States.

purchased all 3 with $9 shipping to Australia

pity the USD - AUD is so poor at the moment.

Well, TE’s store seems to not really work so well – the Country/State fields are 0-width in many browsers… this is killing me!

I can’t even add to a poll and I have godlike power here.

Still won’t add cases, but I don’t need to spend $130 on them anyway.

@kites

Hehe. I paid 69 SEK / 10 $ for the shipping…
@muhr how much was your shipping? You'll probaly get yours tomorrow if you're in Sweden right? Haha. The shipping to here in California is only $3 usd. Which makes me think it'll be several weeks or it ships from within the States.

so weird… my shipping was 32.00 and I too am in CA! After reading your post, I immediately emailed them. Man, major flubs via their site today!

Anyone been able to get the case? I don’t want to buy it later, especially if I’ll be getting hit with import duties.

My shipping was $9 to TX.

Wouldn’t let me select case. Will order later, probably along with my Factory!

Anyone been able to get the case? I don't want to buy it later, especially if I'll be getting hit with import duties.

Don’t think its available at all yet. Heard they only had one prototype at the show. I’m not so hung up about the case now that I know you have to break off the hanger tag and take off the wire stand to attach it. Will still prob cop, but don’t mind waiting. Maybe I’ll cop at their next sale or something (or probably just buy instantly when available lol).

The design of the thing is such that it doesn’t really need a case per se. So I’m more or less okay with rolling them nekkid and saving the $120+ for something else.

The design of the thing is such that it doesn't really need a case per se. So I'm more or less okay with rolling them nekkid and saving the $120+ for something else.

Ya really glad they made a case, but it’s not as essential as the OPlab case IMO. That one was a long time coming.

@muhr how much was your shipping? You'll probaly get yours tomorrow if you're in Sweden right? Haha. The shipping to here in California is only $3 usd. Which makes me think it'll be several weeks or it ships from within the States.

so weird… my shipping was 32.00 and I too am in CA! After reading your post, I immediately emailed them. Man, major flubs via their site today!

I only ordered the PO-12, but 32 clams for shipping is redunk! Maybe your batch is shipping from Sweden?

But dem cases look so cool innit

They are cool, I’d like to paint mine to match the Op-1. Then my portable setup will look like my op-1 birthed calculator babies. I’ll be the first to admit it here… I’d fu*% the Op-1! Too bad I’m not a calculator :frowning:

sub and fac. for meeeee!

just have to wait for the postman.

Ordered the rhythm. I was tempted to get all three and spread the import fee more thinly, but wasn’t in the mood to spend that much cash. Hopefully someone will be selling the cases in the us by summer so I can drag this thing around with me.

I only bought the sub. Shipping was only 3 USD to Florida. worried about import…

9 € to Germany/Cologne. oh man i have to sleep but i can’t.

this thing blows mind because guys…its reduced and more powerful then so much other gear.

Cause…you have to wrap yourself around it…and after that it will speak your language. :slight_smile: