The Gael - and some Mohawks

Some atmospheric music, Polymath is the most amazing synth I’ve ever owned…

https://youtu.be/rYOakyEiJuY

Wow this is almost on spam level posting.
Can’t you consolidate to one post and just reuse it, or use our other music thread.
Hate to be negative, just a suggestion and thinking out loud here. Keep the good vibes.

I’ll bear that in mind next time I post :smile: There was me thinking I was posting in the correct thread! :blush:
I’m too old for this Internet Lark! :
I like to think of myself as musically productive and not a spammer. A spammer does his thing and disappears, I’m still here! :wink: For example when I get my Opz I would be putting up videos of that also and now I’m conflicted after being chewed out The reason I joined was to get aboard the OPZ hype wagon :smiley:

Spammers tend to create a thread a day with a video and a few words, that’s the kind of behaviour @Spheric_El is referring to I believe.
Of course that doesn’t mean you’re a spammer in any way.
I think what @Spheric_El means is that it would be more appropriate to gather all your videos in one thread (called e.g. “@DavyP’s music”), and add a new post each time you have a new video.

Have we met before? :smiley:

Going forward I shall stick to one thread

I looked this up:

spammer
ˈspamə/Submit
noun
a person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
“common traps that spammers use to acquire email addresses”

Not sure where I fit in there?

Hehe indeed :wink:

I was merely trying to help/clarify, tell how I see things.

You don’t fit the spammer jacket with your goals, not the slightest.
It’s the method that felt similar (at least to @Spheric_El and me) and that’s what I tried to describe above.
No offense intended.

You are such a nice chap Dalai, I mean that sincerely. :smile:

@DavyP said:

I looked this up:

spammer
ˈspamə/Submit
noun
a person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.

Self promotion is a type of advertising.

@Lymtronics said:

@DavyP said:

I looked this up:

spammer
ˈspamə/Submit
noun

Self promotion is a type of advertising.

Ok I’ll go there for the fun of it.

To what gain?

“This is a space where people who love the OP-1 from Teenage Engineering come to discuss not only the device but music synths and other interconnected things! Our user base stems from the previous site know as Ohpeewon. When the site disappeared a group of us rushed into action and this site is the result.”

The above is from the front page.

Now that’s what I was doing, sharing music to encourage discussion and maybe encourage others who maybe have’nt done so, get the confidence to share their music. I make tunes and share tunes for fun, that’s all, nothing to gain. It’s a hobby like it is for most people here!!!

Now this had kind of died down Lymtronics and I have agreed to collate any posts so why the aggro? I’m a fully grown adult male lol so don’t do net wars!!! :smiley:

Had an idea for the name of my single song post thread : “The Naughty Step” :smiley: Gonna use that!

Hey no upset intended @DavyP with my comment,
I do really like your videos.
It’s just such a minimal site and your so prolific haha :slight_smile: I was thinking out loud.
<3

Nah no worries, I had a look and you where 100%right, I was taking over lol and I really don’t want to annoy people but just share the fun :slight_smile: I sometimes forget how many videos I do, I kind of get into a groove. :slight_smile:

I love it when people are so prolific.