The op1andchill guy made a new account - opzandchill

He’s doing a Q&A 7pm tomorrow “central time” whatever that is. At this stage is not clear whether an nda will be in effect for the Q &A… If it is then I would expect the Q & A to be mostly already known information, not sure what time it will be for me so I don’t know if I’ll catch it but if anyone sees it please give us a link if there’s a video to watch later, or post info here perhaps. Hooray.

On his zoperator account he has posted an image of what (looks to be) an Operator 1-ish iOS/iPad app, hopefully we learn more about that too! Edit: someone suggested it’s the 3rd party randomiser app, so maybe that’s what it is. I’d love TE to offer some sort of iOS interface for the OP-1 though.

@ArtPunk said:
On his zoperator account he has posted an image of what (looks to be) an Operator 1-ish iOS/iPad app, hopefully we learn more about that too! Edit: someone suggested it’s the 3rd party randomiser app, so maybe that’s what it is. I’d love TE to offer some sort of iOS interface for the OP-1 though.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s the 3rd party app, but there is some chance that there will be an app for op1, although far more likely IMO that there will be a simple firmware update for the op1 and the iOS app will be OPZ exclusive.

@ludicrouSpeed said:
He’s doing a Q&A 7pm tomorrow “central time” whatever that is. At this stage is not clear whether an nda will be in effect for the Q &A… If it is then I would expect the Q & A to be mostly already known information, not sure what time it will be for me so I don’t know if I’ll catch it but if anyone sees it please give us a link if there’s a video to watch later, or post info here perhaps. Hooray.

On what platform is he doing the Q&A please? (& I wish people would simply use GMT as most of us know what adjustments need to be made for their own local time against GMT, Central Time means little with no reference, perhaps it’s USA Central Time)

@ArtPunk said:

@ludicrouSpeed said:

On what platform is he doing the Q&A please? (& I wish people would simply use GMT as most of us know what adjustments need to be made for their own local time against GMT, Central Time means little with no reference, perhaps it’s USA Central Time)

it’s not super clear but probably on Instagram? But it actually looks like he’ll be doing it on his Op1andchill account

@ludicrouSpeed said:

@ArtPunk said:

@ludicrouSpeed said:

it’s not super clear but probably on Instagram? But it actually looks like he’ll be doing it on his Op1andchill account

Thanks @ludicrouSpeed. :smiley:

Yes it’s going to be live on www.instagram.com/op1andchill we made adjustments to the time after receiving some messages. Brandon Guerra will be live at 12am Fri GMT and we will be using GMT from here on out if we do announcements of that sort.

@Grumpysnorlax said:
Yes it’s going to be live on www.instagram.com/op1andchill we made adjustments to the time after receiving some messages. Brandon Guerra will be live at 12am Fri GMT and we will be using GMT from here on out if we do announcements of that sort.

Awesome! Cool of you guys to change your timing. Snorlax for president.

Petition TE to give me and josh (op1andchill founder) a demo OPZ. Brandon got lucky he was in the right place at the right time and knew the right people

@Grumpysnorlax said:
Petition TE to give me and josh (op1andchill founder) a demo OPZ. Brandon got lucky he was in the right place at the right time and knew the right people

I think I’ll petition for me to get one first ? but you get to be president!

Did I miss it? 12am (00:00) Friday GMT and BST have passed but I didn’t see anything.

Damn, missed it!? 12 am Friday GMT is 10:00HRS in Melbourne, but I had too many other things going down this morning. Come to think of it though, how do I actually see ‘live q&a’s’ on instagram? I’ve only ever see images or videos < 1min duration.

It is published there, you can watch it now.

Hehe These guys must be part of TE all the signs are there!!

• Announce something cool!
  • Make the time confusing!
  • Don’t tell anyone where it is or where to find it!
    :smiley:

I’m just sitting here covered in jazz after that 2 hr live stream. Dayumn.

@punji said:
It is published there, you can watch it now.

Yep, nah… not working for me, click on their avatar and then I get four static screens “going live in [x counting down]” and finally a “thank you for joining us” screen - have no idea how to view the actual live session. A working link would be fantastic if anyone could help?
:confused:

@ludicrouSpeed said:
I’m just sitting here covered in jizz after that 2 hr live stream. Dayumn.

Not exactly a mental image I’m prepared to keep in my brain for too long :smiley: :smiley: - please share some insights?? That is unless someone can give us an actual working link to an actual video of this jazz-generating event? :expressionless: :# :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: belay that last order Mr Sulu, @punji gave a precise of the points in a different thread.

Oooh, I’ll jump over and see if I can shed any extra light, sorry, I was just out and about.

We had to remove it sorry. Brandon will be doing it again in the future.