Update of the control surface script for Live 9

Sorry for not keeping you updated for a while. I went on the vacation and was without the Internet for almost three weeks.

I am in contact with TE guys and my changes may make it as a official release later, when I do an update to the user guide and address design issues (and other reported bugs). Stay tuned!

Hey dudes,

I’m just catching up on this… Is there an official script, my google skills are showing me nothing…

Or should I use this script?

I guess you should use this one, it’s the same TE has on OP-1’s guide:

https://teenageengineering.com/guides/op-1/song-rendering-and-connectivity#13.8

@popcorp

Are you working on a new/different version for Live 10?

@bichuelo

Not at the moment; I don’t boot into Windows that often and I don’t even have Ableton 10 installed.
However it should be easy to port the script, depending on how much has changed in the Live 10’s API. Unfortunately the API documentation seem to have disappeared from the internet. Julian Bayle’s site has no longer offers decompiled docs and <a href=“http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31640052/API_MakeDoc.rar” style=“color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: “Trebuchet MS”, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.61px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>API_MakeDoc<span style=“font-family: “Trebuchet MS”, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.61px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> script by Hanz Petrov is also not available.
<span style=“font-family: “Trebuchet MS”, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.61px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
<span style=“font-family: “Trebuchet MS”, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.61px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>The bummer is I haven’t heard from TE since August - they were eager to release the updated script but suddenly all communication has stopped. My PR is still pending and waiting to be merged with their master branch.

Hi, first of all thanks for your great work!

I have a problem with play button. (Windows 10, Live 10)
When I press play button live plays, and I release play button live plays again.

Can I get some advise with this situation?

BR.

1 Like