Welcome to a new start and spead the word!

I have ohpeewon on back order. I assume if no one buys it during the auction, that I’ll get a chance to buy it. if that happens we will link the two places to the same location.

New forum, new avatar… for me.

Thanks guys.

I posted a comment on TE’s Facebook page, someone was asking them about what happened to ohpeewon, so maybe that’ll help drive people here, too.

Thanks So much @KrisM and @Dimi3 . Where would we be without you guys? I really appreciate it.

I’ll get a Battle 23 voting thread up soon and finish the contest (though everyone may have to cast their votes a second time).

This place feels homey already.

Thanks Kris, that was me. The day my OP-1 arrived the other forums went down and I had all these questions not covered in the manual. I could google them and start to see the answer, but when I clicked the link it went to the GOdadddy hosting site. Ahhhh! :slight_smile:

TE is going to make a mention during there next news letter. I hope we find the rest of our brothers and sisters!

at the moment we are 37 back in the fold!

Good work dimi3 :slight_smile:

was lost on the disappearance of ohpeewon.com, till i saw someone mentioning over at muff wiggler on the new site. Glad to see the forum back again, thanks fellas!

Thanks for all efforts to bring this site together and also the continuing efforts to retrieve Ohpeewon - would be good to get it back as there was some great stuff on there, to put it mildly… It’s been a miss for me not having a place for all of us OP-1 fans, so it’s good to be back…

Good one guys getting the community back together!

I know we’re all familiar with the ohpeewon vanilla forum but is it the best/easiest to use forum going? It’s fine on a computer but an absolute pain on mobile.
- Just a thought, not a huge moan :wink:

@spacetravelmadeeasy you have stated this before… I can now look for a better mobile answer, but it may take time.

send me a link to a mobile variant you do like…

Also i forget with the previous site but you can go in to either normal or mobile now

Actually, comparing Vanilla with the site KrisM mobile wise this is an absolute dream. Not that I don’t appreciate all you and he have done dimi3. I totally do. Vanilla really works well on mobile for me. I’m happy if you can accommodate others but I wouldn’t want something like the mobile version of the site KrisM set up. I found it really really hard to use.

Cheers!

Hi everyone! Great to see part of the previous Community back online!

I have to admit I didn’t know at all about this new website, I was waiting for ohpeewon to be back online, once I realised it was not gonna happen, I started working on a new website to host a new OP-1 Community, with the hope that previous ohpeewon users could get back together. Just yesterday I mentioned it on the elektronauts, then I got dimi3’s reply and found out about operator-1. I am glad to be part of the group once again, however I would like to keep up the work I have done on op1tribe.com so far, and I believe we can peacefully be on both sites at the same time. Feel free to join and keep up the good spirit. All the best.

Glad to see you all here. Thanks!

Really like the Vanilla forum as well!

lol was it that bad on freeforums.net @tribrix? I never checked it on my phone :smiley:

i just don’t like clicking in and out… that bothers me on Elektronauts

Added @tribrix to my comment so it’s more clear I meant the mobile version of that freeforums.net place. The Categories feature here is fine.

Been away for a camping trip without Internet coverage and I come home to find that the forum has been resurrected… Hooray!!! Thanks to all involved for setting this up.

Now if I can just decide on a new avatar…