:: Where are you from? ::

Lausanne, Switzerland

7480_VC4W5655

lol @docshermsticks, that starts playing in my head to whenever I see a photo of the Seattle tower… =)

never been there though!

haha i just watched a few episodes on netflix the other day.

me either!

Hey, you’re welcome if you pass by St Etienne, France

I mean…

:slight_smile:

Hey Canadians

Off topic here.
Can i have your general thoughts and opinion about the country ?
I've been living in France for the last 20 years but i never really felt at home here
I am born Canadian so i recently started thinking about moving there
Mind if i PM you with some random questions?

Thanks

Yeah no problem
I’m not sure how much help I can be though

@josker . Like your pic =D Same here in malmö. shitty weather most of the time =)

portland

Yeah, the photo is great :slight_smile: It’s by this photographer, Pekka Niittyvirta. He has a very nice series on Helsinki, well worth checking out:

http://www.niittyvirta.com/work/greetings-from-helsinki/

Go Portland!

Maryland, right across the DC border

hamburg, germany

2014-12-13_09-51-53

Broughty Ferry, Scotland

From Essex UK, now living in rural Norfolk UK.

I’m also from Helsinki, Finland. It’s an okay place I guess, but man has the weather been depressing again for the past two months or so. I read that we had 13 hours of sunlight in total last month, which makes it the darkest and gloomiest november in like 40 years.

Praha, Czech Republic

praha1600mal
I'm also from Helsinki, Finland. It's an okay place I guess, but man has the weather been depressing again for the past two months or so. I read that we had 13 hours of sunlight in total last month, which makes it the darkest and gloomiest november in like 40 years.

So when you wake up, it’s dark and when you go to bed, it’s dark? I think I’ve seen a movie with Stellan Skarsgård where it was dark all day long and daylight came in the middle of the night. I’d imagine people would be very depressed, how do they deal with it?
Watch this page

@kites That’s scandivnavian winter for ya

It gets to you. We deal with it mostly by drinking =)
The Netherlandsholland3_2517349b

+1

grew up near london england - moved to the united states many years ago - currently living in beautiful portland oregon

I’m from the UK a couple of miles from here :-

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannock_Chase

It’s designated as an ‘area of outstanding natural beauty!!!’ which is maybe why it has a reputation for ‘dogging’…