1st? Yellow flap replacement required

oh bloody hell :frowning: I`ll stick with the biro for a while, then buy a few from TE in one go to make that daft postage charge worth while. Cheers for the feedback Ugo.

Just finally received a link to buy this on-off switch – find it here:

https://teenage.engineering/cart-pickup?selection=f3ed682995da2386e339179c472a0b64

Does the stock switch just pull off? I was thinking about sanding mine down to make it shorter and less likely to break. Not sure I want to do it with the knob still on though.

just pull it out. it won`t bite :slight_smile:

link only links to their store, not the item. Cheers though Z.

So weird, when I first clicked I was directed to the page where I could buy the switch. now it takes me to a cart with a couple of things in it, none of them are the switch. Similar to what happened before. Apologies. I suggest you contact the people directly and they should be able to send you a link. If you get one, buy immediately (it’s only €5) as the next time you visit the link may not work!

good luck,

nick

not worried about getting a replacement now Nick (the pen/plastic end bit thingy works great), the problem, big problem is the friggin` encoders, which until this week had been fine, alas not now:(

Great, thanks.

i thought you were not gonna get one;) Just a wee word of thanks to you, and your clear-sighted view/youtube video on the op-1. The only reviewer who pointed out that you can`t see the display in normal sunny daylight. x

Speaking of, you can’t see the OP-Z leds in sunlight either. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

you really cant! Im still baffled why TE (knowing there love of plastic tat) never made a sun cover for the op-1 similar to what Atari made for the Lynx. The Mpc live is also bloody hopeless.