- Any way to do a 3/4 rhythm on the PO-20?
2. Can I program the drone sound like I can program the parameters of sounds (by pressing write and varying the sound)? I’d like to program the B parameter changing.
- Only if you use 3 chained patterns and divide the rhythm up among them
- No. The drone is unfortunately reset every time you stop/restart the sequencer.
- can you explain that a lil further? do the chords still fit then?
1. can you explain that a lil further? do the chords still fit then?
Nope, the chords won’t match even bars. You will get 16 x 3 steps = 48 steps, which is 4 bars of 3/4.
* first pattern will contain measure 1 and first beat of measure 2
* second pattern will contain second and third beat of measure 2, first and second beat of measure 3
* third pattern will contain third beat of measure 3, then measure 4
^^ The rhythm and melody lines can still work in the 3 measure approach, it’ll just be the chords that’ll be wonky.