900 MB free samples for your OP-Z/OP-1

Hi there. I have two massive free sample sets for you. There are two videos showing of how they sound. just take a look and feel free to download. (By the way: if you can make use of the sounds, feel free to post your music in the video description. I curious to see what you create!)

The first on is a free download with 150 drum and percussion sounds already created with the OP-1 drum utility for OP-Z/OP-1. The sounds are built with my analog gear, as there is jomox airbase, matrixbrute, pro2, a100 modular.

The second one 800 MB free download for you. Its all about multilayer sounds for MPC live/X standalone and NI Kontakt (in case you own one of these samplers). You get 3 Bass Recreations for MPC and 3 different ones for Kontakt. Each sound is carefully rebuilt with up to 200 samples per sound. You get multiple filter settings (controlled via velocity), so you can really play the filter of my analog beauties. The sounds are created with PRO2, my MODULAR SYSTEM and the Matrixbrute. The download contains more than 900 single samples in up to 4 octaves, so feel free to built your own one shot sounds in OP-Z/OP-1, Octatrack or other samplers.

There is also a short mixing tutorial on HOW TO MIX YOUR LOW END.

If you like to stay updated, subscribe to my youtube channel or facebook page. There are some big samples sets to be released in the next 3-4 weeks. In #1 you will find 150 free drum sounds. They are still online. So Have fun jumping your subwoofers and see you next time.

4 Likes