a box to hold your setup?

anyone using a pedalboard or flight case to hold their gear? i’m tight on desk/table space right now so looking for solutions. ideas, links, photos welcome.

i made one myself out of a briefcase i bought at the thrift for a couple bucks.

added a wood board and some velcro for the bottom, some foam on the top for added protection
and had to swap out the hinges for some removable ones.

was a fun project and has served me well. i always tell ppl i got some ritz crackers in there when they ask.

Peli cases are great protection especially if you are gigging.

The drawback of them though is that the lid doesn’t detach. - so ok if you are taking your gear out the case to play but not great for playing in the case as you’d want audience to see what you are doing and not hiding behind a lid making noises :wink:

Looked at Peli, really is a bit of overkill. My brief is more to do with having a place for the kit, rather than transporting it at distance.

:bump: no one else?

I made a box out of an old PC desk I had in the attic.

Now since superseded, was sooooo heavy and I couldn't be arse to pull it out from under the lounge table where it lived.

I made a box out of an old PC desk I had in the attic.

Now since superseded, was sooooo heavy and I couldn't be arse to pull it out from under the lounge table where it lived.

Mixer looks like it has a video game cartridge in it. Made me miss cartridges. Someone needs to make something cool that uses cartridges…

Haha that would be a funky mixer! Yeah, it’s a Micro BR digital recorder, handy piece of kit. I used to love my SNES, StarFox! Mario Kart! Those were the days.