Ableton control surface script

Hey buddies,

So, I’ve never tried to use Ableton in ctrl mode on the op1, but I found an older thread of someone tweaking the script to allow better control…

I guess I’m asking if anyone else controls Ableton with the op1

It tried it but it depends on the live version if/how good it works. I also did not found out all key s working but that could be an issue with versions of live. I would not expect the script to be compatible with live 10, which will be released soon.

It tried it but it depends on the live version if/how good it works. I also did not found out all key s working but that could be an issue with versions of live. I would not expect the script to be compatible with live 10, which will be released soon.

I see.

Thanks.

I would love to control the transport, ie. If it let you go up/down by a semi-tone etc… I’ve been enjoying recording harmonic stuff at different speeds… Would work in the pitch warp mode.

Hi there!

Just to warn, the script used to use the OP-1 as a midi controler for Ableton Live does not work with live 11 any more (different version of Python) :(…

Howdy, I just wanted to share that there is an updated version of the OP-1 control script on Github for Ableton Live 11. I just tried it last night and seems to be working fine for me:

3 Likes