Ambient chill track from an album I'm working on at the moment

https://soundcloud.com/phorx/its-cold

Here’s one of the songs from an album I’m working on at the moment. Like my last album, it will be fully produced and processed using only the OP-1. I hope you enjoy it.

Really like this. Very different to, and much more laid back than anything else I’ve heard from the OP-1 so far. Love the cello-like and flutey synth sounds. If I had to criticize one thing, I’d say that the hollow ‘drone’ pad in the background gets a little piercing after a while, maybe that could have been dialled back a bit after it’s been introduced, or given a little more variety somehow. Otherwise, I could quite happily listen to this for hours. I think it would make a great soundtrack for a slow-paced puzzle game: something about it reminded me of Lost Winds and Machinarium. You’ve inspired me to try and create something more ambient with my OP1.

Wow, thank you! Been a while since I made it, your criticism is appreciated :slight_smile: Was pretty happy with the album, anything I’ve made since on the OP-1 hasn’t really been up to standard. Really glad I could inspire you, that’s all I could want to do with my songs. Good luck with your musical creations, let me know what you make!

Yes a lovely little space you’ve found there @Phorx .
Agreed it conjures up images of beautiful virtual lands.

Cool, man. Lush.