Any shipping dates for the new series recieved yet?

Just got my po 35 today. Haven’t got the time to play with it yet.

Where you at?

I live in Sweden.
Update: just got an email (as of 7pm) that my order has shipped!:)

Nice! Any update on when it will arrive for you? Im curious also being in TX.

FedEx tracking just says “expected delivery by Feb. 8th”. But I’ve noticed that date will frequently change after the package actually starts moving through the system.

Still looks like my Swedish synth that shipped from Sweden will get here before the Swedish synth that shipped earlier from California :slight_smile:

Just got a shipping confirmation! I ordered both as soon as they were live on the webstore (1/25). I’m in the US.

Just got a shipping confirmation! I ordered both as soon as they were live on the webstore (1/25). I'm in the US.

Confirmation for both?

Just got a shipping confirmation! I ordered both as soon as they were live on the webstore (1/25). I'm in the US.

Confirmation for both?

Yessir!

Ordered both on the 25th from TE and just got a shipping notification for both from Redlands California to Kentucky. No expected date yet as Im sure they’re not in FedExs hands just yet. Awesome!

EDIT: Expected date of delivery via FedEx to South Central Kentucky is Friday, Feb 9th. Man, its gonna be a long week and a half. Lol!

Only ordered the KO and nothing yet, site did say latest was the 1st.

Ordered both on the 25th from TE and just got a shipping notification for both from Redlands California to Kentucky. No expected date yet as Im sure they're not in FedExs hands just yet. Awesome!

EDIT: Expected date of delivery via FedEx to South Central Kentucky is Friday, Feb 9th. Man, its gonna be a long week and a half. Lol!

I also have a Feb. 9th date to Wisconsin. But since it’s fed ex surepost it gets transferred to usps at some point for delivery and the dates are not always accurate. I think mine will be here Tuesday

Ordered the po-35 the 26th from TE. Still no shipping yet. Shouldn’t have slept on it lol

ordered the KO only on the 25th and got an email lastnight, delivery from california -> rhode island (east coast) on feb 10

I ordered on the 25th and received a note today that both the KO and SPEAK will ship soon via UPS from Stockholm to Berlin. Seems that there are no further delays for the KO and they are sticking to the 1st of February delivery date. TE can actually deliver on time - good news for the OP-Z waiting list?!

Got my email now, shipping to Finland, both new operators. Ordered on the 25th.

33 and 35 shipped today from Stockholm to Montréal, Canada.
It’s odd because last orders were shipped from the USA.

It's odd because last orders were shipped from the USA.

I bet they ran out of stock in the USA!

Man I hope not but possible. I have yet to receive an email and I ordered the KO on the 25th.

Man I hope not but possible. I have yet to receive an email and I ordered the KO on the 25th.

:frowning:

Ordered mine the 26th, no shipping confirmation yet.

PO-35 arrived today along with Digitone!

Just one more hour of work until I can take them home to play…!

Ordered the KO on the 26th. Still nothing.