So, I sent my OP1 to triple s to get repaired a few weeks ago and they replaced the connector board. I received it a few days ago. It was dead upon receiving the package. Charged it for what felt like 2 days until the LEDs stopped blinking, took it to school, made a song, and it was on two LEDs by the end of the day. The battery seems to be taking 3x longer to charge than it does to deplete. I wake up the next morning and it’s dead. No sign of life. There is definitely an issue with the battery or DSP as opposed to the connector board. I’m praying that triple s will take it back and fix it for good… I’m never going to use any adapter other than a 5V .5A just to be safe.