Battle 42 - The Answer

Me too, still working on it !
I struggle to glue all my loops together, I rerecorded everything 3 times at least, it’s becoming hard…
I’ll get back to it at once.

Yoohoooo I manage to get something !!

There were so many loops I extracted from the movie, was hard to get some flow to glue all this together…
Glad I have something for this awesome battle !!! Hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

The Answer #44 by Lying Dalai | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cool, I’m glad you did it @LyingDalai :slight_smile:

What about you @motone ?

With the number I picked, I couldn't let you down !!

;)

Thank you LD :slight_smile: I appreciate
I love the cachalot with the flower pot. I was thinking about sampling this part ofthe movie, but didn’t have time to do it

I’ll find some time to put the few loops / FX / voices I used somewhere, so that people can have fun :slight_smile:

Yes, I mean to do that too @LyingDalai. I invented lots of nice cluster patches, would be nice to share.

Very nice idea guys :slight_smile:
Already 13 tracks posted ! Maybe 14 with the @motone one ?

Oh, yeah, patches as well, you’re right @yoof !

I’m rather fond of the destructive Digital dubstep-like nasty sound ! And I got a bass that had some kind of analog character…
Always good to share/store it with the community :wink:

Your battle is already quite a success, @quarantequatre my pal : pretty good brief, congratulations for this !!

@yoof I had missed your track : it’s beautiful !
What’s your weapon of choice ?

Ah thanks, @LyingDalai! I used cluster and some drum kits of classic breaks (amen, etc).

I’ve yet to hear everybody else’s, looking forward to hearing them all when the voting’s up :slight_smile:

You haven’t used an external synth ?
Wow, now I want your patches :smiley:

(Totally forgot to upload mine btw… Have to think of it tomorrow…)

Sorry, I’m still struggling with getting something on tape that I could live with… :frowning:

Ah I see, yes actually I didn’t get to use any external stuff. Luckily, op-1 is killer enough as it is :wink: Hehe, glad you like the patches.

@monotone I understand you…

I’m very disappointed of the low quality of the production in my track : it smells the rush when there was so much time to have something very balanced…
But anyway, it’s cool to have something out, even if it’s still a bit unfinished ! Take yourself a whole evening ans call it a day :smiley:

It’s possible to wait for you @motone

Right, we already waited a long time for other people to come up with something :wink:

Alright, thanks for the extension. I’ll come up with something…

Ok then I’m gonna close when you 'll post your Track :slight_smile:

I just got an op-1, i’m looking forward at participating in the next battle.