Battle 44 - Body Operator - It's Voting Time!!!

Cool playlist !
My votes :
@millbastard
@servando
@roborob

@Servando
@Roborob
@Edzilla

Soooooo by my count this looks like a three-way tie? Maybe we can play a game of centurion followed by a sack race to determine the winner

Oh damn, I overslept the voting deadline… :o

How about keeping the voting open and having sudden death, so the first one to get ahead wins?

@winerz good idea, but I think everybody is waiting for the next battle, so I'll close the voting now.

And here's the final ranking:

#1 @Edzilla @millbastard @winerz : 10 votes
#4 @Servando : 8 votes
#5 @rudolphrapid : 5 votes
#6 @lorddankmemeth @Roborob : 4 votes

I hereby declare @Edzilla @millbastard and @winerz as winners of Batte #44, Masters Of Musical Body Operation and hosts of the next battle!

Well done everybody!

Since there will be three hosts for the next battle, I suggest the hosts will be allowed to participate in the battle. :wink:

Congratulations to everyone, winner or not !

You made a great battle !

Looking forward to participate to the next one !
:slight_smile:

Cheers all, highly enjoyable!

That was a funny battle, thanks for it :slight_smile: Congratulations to everybody.

Tell you what I’ll drop out of the hosting to help with rule creation, a two-way conversation will be easier than three way.

My planned battle consisting of only being allowed to sample gutteral noises of lady tennis players will have wait.

Ahaha excellent @winerz.
Could be one of the mandatory rules though :wink:

Thanks everybody! It was a great battle and I’m honored to share the responsibility of coming up with Battle 45. I have reached out to @millbastard and hope to have something for everybody to work on soon!