Battle 57 Listening and Voting

It was a great battle! Thank you to those who threw a vote my way. This was a lot of fun, and a good exercise. I love this shit. Can’t wait for the next one!

was it a tie? i counted 3 votes for Sleap On It and two for Three Twelves

if it is a tie tho, who would get to start the next battle??

@KOHLBERG should take it. i’ll vote for Sleap On It, and tip the scales. sorry for being late with it.

fwiw, in the case of a tie, in the past the winners have done “rules” collaboration.

I was wondering which of @KOHLBERG s tracks got most votes. Was it Sleap On It? I guess that had the killer hook in it that’s stayed in my head - I jus voted for the other coz my girlfriend tipped my balance preferring the 2nd.
Interesting when you submit two tracks you end up competing against yourself for votes :slight_smile:

ps honorable that @kln <3

So… congratulations to @KHOLBERG !!

! Would be cool to have a brief before holidays, no pressure, just saying :wink:

@moonlit_scents said:
was it a tie? i counted 3 votes for Sleap On It and two for Three Twelves

That’s what I count too. Between that and kln’s vote, it looks like i’m the weiner. Woohoo! @kln my hat’s off to you, sir. Thanks everybody. I’ve got so many ideas for battles, but have never hosted before. How do I announce one once i’ve decided?

Just open another discussion in the “Battles” forum… Announcement is done by the moderators.