Battle #62 (No Drums) Voting. Any member can vote!

Here are the 6 awesome tracks from 5 awesome battlers. Can we vote within a week? I will declare a winner a week from today! I will cast my vote below. Thank you to all who participated.

@kln

@Fusket1134

@lazaruz4

@rudolphrapid

@psound74

2 Likes

Good. Might be a good idea to create a playlist with all the tracks :wink:
I’m sad I missed this one, but life happened. Quite heavily…

I like a lot of these. Personally I’m a sucker for anything that sounds a bit like an obsolete electric organ, so my vote goes to @rudolphrapid and the experiment #6.

1 Like

I vote for @Fusket1134, really dig the vibe of it. No need for drums :drum:

1 Like

my vote goes to @psound74 for sounding pretty spectacular.

1 Like

I vote for @kln for ‘in flight’!
I like the repetitive piano sample and the mood for no-and anywhere…
your first song kind of reminds me of East Flatbush Project ‘tried by 12’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

My vote goes for @psound74. Great build-up and strong mood with a lot of sense of humor. It’s like Mambo Kurt took on an Ennio Morricone track :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seriously enjoyed these.
Tough choice but I say @psound74

One weird thing though is all these users adding numbers at the end of their name… It feels a bit weird to me, I might be getting old… Weirdest thing being they end with 4 !
As a result, I figured I tend to not being able to actually remember such names.

1 Like

Psound was probably born in '74. Or it’s his house number. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The former! Also liked the way it sounded/a riff on “Cycling ‘74”

1 Like

My vote goes to:
@kln
In flight
Especially the ending bass got me.

0-3 were taken haha :’(

In flight gets my vote. Sparkle also has a wonderful feel to me and was a very close second. Should i tally and declare a winner?

I believe so :slight_smile:

By my count, it looks like it’s a tie! @kln and @psound74 both put up strong tracks and are undoubtedly deserving. Should they co-host the next battle? I’ll leave it up to you guys. It was a great battle and I thank you all for participating. Onward and upward!

1 Like

@KOHLBERG you’re the host, you’re the boss.
I’m cool with shared hosting :slight_smile:

I guess what I meant was that @kln and @psound74 tie, and whether they want to co-host or figure out another solution is up to them. I’m ok with co-host too. Both are technically winners. I’m sure they would create an awesome battle idea!

2 Likes

wow. super-honored & thanks for the votes

I reached out to @psound74 via DM to see if we might come up with something together.

1 Like