Begginer

Hello! I gave this thing. I never studied music. What to teach(theory, else)? Thanx

Single most useful resource for me (before even buying) were all the youtube videos from the likes of cuckoo, zulumonk, sammyjams, red means recording, djthomaswhite, and many more that I forgot to mention. Look very closely at what they’re doing and try to reproduce it on your OP-1. Once you got a feel for it, go exploring. About every element can be (ab)used to do something that’s not immediately obvious.

Single most useful resource for me (before even buying) were all the youtube videos from the likes of cuckoo, zulumonk, sammyjams, red means recording, djthomaswhite, and many more that I forgot to mention. Look very closely at what they're doing and try to reproduce it on your OP-1. Once you got a feel for it, go exploring. About every element can be (ab)used to do something that's not immediately obvious.

Thank you

music theory will sorta unfold itself for you when you’re ready. Not that fun for beginners unless it is the way you like thinking. First and foremost play sounds and tunes and learn to love practicing.

www.go-p1.net too