Beginner Question

Good afternoon everyone. I have my fist PO and chained some patterns together and getting familiar with it.
Do most of you clear all the patterns and sounds and put your own sounds in or mostly use the stock sounds and patterns?
I kind of want to clear them all out and start fresh but fear I will regret it later.
Thanks for any advice.
Claudia

You can reset to the factory samples on the KO, think it possibly restores the patterns too, and I thiiiink that’s the case for all of them, I’m sure someone else will confirm

2 Likes

Which PO did you get? Personally I’d say clear it and start from scratch, it just seems more fun to get your own things on there. If it’s one of the metal series (PO32, 33, 35) then you could record a data transfer and then backup from that if you regret it.

2 Likes

I can confirm this. Factory reset (on the PO33 KO at least) restores the original samples and patterns,

1 Like

Yes, factory reset works for all of them. Pattern + Write while inserting batteries, and all factory sounds and patterns are back. I just tested with a PO-12 to make sure it works with the first-gen ones too.

And yes, I clear all the patterns on mine, too. Samples, I overwrite the factory ones as soon as I have something I want in that slot instead.

1 Like

Thank you!

I got the po-33
Thanks!

1 Like

Good choice. It’s a really fun little machine.

2 Likes