Beginner seeking lessons on OP1

Hi, I’m Maxim. I just got an OP-1 and would like to hire an experienced OP-1 user for lessons, to be completed online over FaceTime or similar.

I’m looking to learn building tracks with the OP-1 and continue working on them with an appropriate DAW (I’m new to this and don’t know what’s required.)

Charge me an hourly rate that would motivate you. Berlin timezone, but flexible on timing.

Cheers,
Maxim

Not what you are asking for, but well worth watching this playlist to get to know your OP-1 a little.

1 Like

Hi @MaximNitsche Welcome to the world of OP-1! Our very own “tips and tricks” section is fantastic for learning the OP-1. Work your way through it and you’ll be a master - you might want to start with “Making a track from scratch” and then go on from there. Enjoy!

https://op-forums.com/t/op-1-tips-and-tricks/

1 Like

Hi ahoj,

thank you for your recommendation. I’ve been going through the ‘Red Means Recording’ videos and they have been great - both funny and instructive!

I just think I would progress faster with lessons.

Cheers,
Maxim

2 Likes

Hey Nomad,

thank you for the pointer! Super helpful.

Cheers,
Maxim

Several good suggestions here from others. Be sure to also look up Brad Tennant’s (sp?) excellent OP-1 beginner series. He has a series walking the viewer thru most major features and functions of the OP-1.

Also, Liam Killen announced in late fall that he would be developing a full “OP-1 for beginners” series soon. I’m not sure what his timing is on the release, but knowing his other videos - it should be very helpful for you.

Good luck!

3 Likes