Best way to D.I. an OP-1?

Hey, I would really like to be able to record directly into Ableton or Logic with my OP-1. I love the OP-1 for its inspiring sounds, not so much for its recording capabilities, so I’d really like to record it.

I’m assuming I need a USB audio interface? Or is there a sneaky way of getting sound into my Macbook Pro (mine does NOT have a two-way headphone jack) without an interface? Of course I have an interface at home, but I’m currently travelling…

Any advice would be great!
Thanks

Would using the OP tape and album be any use to you?Use it as a buffer ,then quickly drop files via USB?
Not immidiate I know.There is no audio over USB live…
But someone else posted here that their modern MacBook was like yours and they discovered an option to switch from out put mini jack to input via the software in OS .He reported some noise with his POs but that is expected.
Look in system preferences.

You can use an irig for recording via line in…cheap solution when travelling

iRig might be the way to go.

Thanks for the responses guys! On the look out for the smallest USB interface now…

An iRig Pro could definitely help, if you don’t feel like spending more for higher quality items…

We wrote about it here…

http://audionewsroom.net/2013/12/irig-pro-recording-made-easy-on-ios-and-os-x.html