[beta OS 216] Bug reports

Even though the update is live they still want me to make a clearer video of the lift all issue. If anyone else gets this bug please email teenage a video, they’ve shown a bunch of interest in the problem and haven’t left me hanging yet.

Obviously it’s totally insane they still weren’t aware of the but but yeah

This is for the new OS really, but When I mute a tape track and I record onto another the muted track still plays.

Since the new op1 official beta/release my other machines (analog rytm and keys) receive twice as fast clock, generated by my octatrack, if the op1 is connected to the chain via an iconnect audio 4+. The op1 is set to sync and receives the clock fine. It seems, the op1 also sends out the clock, so it gets multiplied. Rolled back to one firmware before and sync is fine.

Anyone else experienced that?
Since the new op1 official beta/release my other machines (analog rytm and keys) receive twice as fast clock, generated by my octatrack, if the op1 is connected to the chain via an iconnect audio 4+. The op1 is set to sync and receives the clock fine. It seems, the op1 also sends out the clock, so it gets multiplied. Rolled back to one firmware before and sync is fine.

Anyone else experienced that?

I’ve been harping on about the OP1’s MIDI inadequacy to great annoyance. Hopefully TE will one day wake up to the fact that we use the OP1 in all kinds of hybrid setups that need non-drifting sync, a stable/reliable/consistent master transport, and well-behaved slaves. Alas, the OP1 is/has none of these. I filter the traffic from mine through an iConnectMIDI, the filtering settings are not a pretty sight. There’s an app to filter MIDI traffic for yours too, right?

Thanks @eesn,

if I filter out the midi output of the op1 clock through the iconnect app, it stops syncing at all. :frowning:
Andre.

Thanks @eesn,
if I filter out the midi output of the op1 clock through the iconnect app, it stops syncing at all. :(
Andre.

this is worth double-checking, the OP1 will read external midi clock fine, you want to filter out what it sends. if you’re on OSX, I use this MIDI Monitor to find what sends what, then adjust and take computer out of the loop.

Speaking of drums. My old patches all seem to have their in-outs shifted along.

that’s a bug worth reporting.

I just loaded my favorite 14203 drum patches and they seem to be working fine, could you please show us an example? I would want to report if I am able to reproduce this

I still get the bug where lift all randomly deletes the tracks before the loop point. Doesn't actually delete the audio, only the representation of it. I have been reading about this one since forever, kind of surprised it's still in there considering how long they've been working on this

Not good to hear this is still happening :frowning:

I tried to reproduce this but I couldn’t, it’s working fine here

Found a nasty bug: when you record something, the cut it, and remove second part, it creates the “click” where ending of the removed clip had been.

Found a nasty bug: when you record something, the cut it, and remove second part, it creates the "click" where ending of the removed clip had been.

Hello,
That’s part of the inner signal workflow, if you go from a non-zero part to a 0 part then it will click. (cf impulse)
What i’d try would be to record on another track a loop of the part to use the actual fade introduced in v218.

The more annoying click is the one on the startup of the op-1.
Do you guys have the same huuuge click when you what to get onto it and you have to wait to plug-in headphones ? Sucks… But worth it :wink:

The more annoying click is the one on the startup of the op-1. Do you guys have the same huuuge click when you what to get onto it and you have to wait to plug-in headphones ? Sucks... But worth it ;)

haha yes, I only remember it when I see the logo and I’m like shit shit shit! turn off speakers!!!

The more annoying click is the one on the startup of the op-1. Do you guys have the same huuuge click when you what to get onto it and you have to wait to plug-in headphones ? Sucks... But worth it ;)

haha yes, I only remember it when I see the logo and I’m like shit shit shit! turn off speakers!!!

Many pieces of gear I own do the same, sound cards, analog synths, fx, etc…