Bitwig and the OP-1?

Anyone know of a Bitwig controller script for the OP-1?

I couldn’t find one either so i started writing my own. I just put it on github.

https://github.com/mauricetmeyer/OP1Bitwig
I couldn't find one either so i started writing my own. I just put it on github.

Awesome, I will have a look!

I couldn't find one either so i started writing my own. I just put it on github.

You are an angel @<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2435/mauricetmeyer” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>mauricetmeyer<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>
<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>How is it going so far? Do you have a working script yet?

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>

How is it going so far? Do you have a working script yet?

There is some basic functionality in it but I don't have have much time to work on it right now. It's just a basic script and should be straight forward to modify. I used this to get more info on the Bitwig API. Hopefully i find some more time to work on it next weekend. If you have any ideas on how the keys should be mapped, just let me know.
Hopefully i find some more time to work on it next weekend. If you have any ideas on how the keys should be mapped, just let me know.
Have you used the Ableton one? There are some good ideas there. I know that you probably can't get the call backs to update the OP-1 screen to show clips, etc. (Not sure if that part is in the firmware). But there are some good ideas none the less. Let me know if you don't have the link to the Ableton one.
Have you used the Ableton one? There are some good ideas there. I know that you probably can't get the call backs to update the OP-1 screen to show clips, etc. (Not sure if that part is in the firmware). But there are some good ideas none the less. Let me know if you don't have the link to the Ableton one.

Actually I used the OP-1 script for Ableton as a reference. Also I think It should be possible to get that stuff on the screen when it’s possible with Ableton. I’ll have a look when i have some spare time.

@<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2435/mauricetmeyer” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>mauricetmeyer<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>I tried the script and it didn’t work for me. The OP didn’t send out any midi, but when I switched it to generic midi keyboard it did. I don’t know if it’s just me

Awesome! I will have a look at what you started this weekend. Deadlines with work preventing me from having a normal life at the moment! :frowning:

I tried the script and it didn't work for me. The OP didn't send out any midi, but when I switched it to generic midi keyboard it did. I don't know if it's just me

Fixed in a new commit.

Awesome! I will have a look at what you started this weekend. Deadlines with work preventing me from having a normal life at the moment! :frowning:

Same here. :frowning: But i try my best to get some work done on the script.

It’s working! I just don’t know what it does exactly yet. It’s starting stopping recording and the keys work. Which is great! Keep up the good work!!!

@mpiecora We now have text on the screen… finally.

Dude, you are a magician!!! This is brilliant!

That is fantastic! Did you get the sysex values from the ableton script?

Yeah, there is no other resource where I could find the values. As far as i know the ones who wrote the Ableton script worked together with TE.

I am excited for more updatese on the controller scripts Maurice, so far its awesome! :smiley:

@<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2435/mauricetmeyer” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>mauricetmeyer<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>

How’s the controller script going?! I was using it and the shift button makes it go a little nuts. I’ll report more as I come across some. I am a noob

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>@<a rel=“nofollow” href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2435/mauricetmeyer” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); line-height: 22.1px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>mauricetmeyer

I’ll have a look at the issues and I hope to get tracks do display this weekend. Also I’ll try to get more key bindings to work.

@mpiecora
I'll have a look at the issues and I hope to get tracks do display this weekend. Also I'll try to get more key bindings to work.

@mpiecora

YOU ROCK!!!