Bouncing

@Samurai1v_v7Black

i mostly don't change the default master mixer volume or EQ very much, but rely on the Orange encoder in Tape Mode input to set levels.

i usually just keep my mixer Tracks 1-4 at 99, and rely on recording to taste in the track itself.

i then EQ to taste, but usually just a tiny push here or there, avoiding distortion.

i don't do a ton of bouncing to Album to re-play in the Tape again, so don't usually run into the issue you mention, but have had the volume change on me unexpectedly doing that before. i don't know a solution, and haven't needed to really, so just avoid...

i just don't find resampling long sections (beyond 6-12 seconds) necessary for my workflows. so instead...i Lift and Drop samples/takes from the Tape to the Synth or Drum and rework/edit or apply new effects to sounds then...and don't find any issues with volume changes through these methods.

and with 24 minutes of Tape in total, there are plenty of places to Drop some content, even a long segment cut into 6 or 12 second slices to then rework...until you are close to the end of a mix/song utilizing all 4 tracks...at which point i usually have snapshotted all of my necessary sounds (that i can't recreate from memory). i only make 1 track at a time on my OP-1.

@kln

Thanks for the tips! Yeah I’ve been getting into making one track at a time so there’s room for my undo “cache” so to speak.