Can I use the Doepfer Dark Link USB/MIDI-Cv interface to sequence the POM 400?

I would like to sequence my POM 400 using both my Elektron Model:Samples (which has MIDI Out) as well as various iPad midi sequencers (via the iPad’s USB out). Would the Doepfer Dark Link USB/MIDI-Cv interface (Doepfer Dark Link USB/MIDI-Cv interface | MIDI to CV Interfaces | MIDI & DIN Sync | Schneidersladen - Modular Synths) allow me to do this?

Hello,

I never got a reply to this post but just wanted to let other POM 400 users know that I decided against the Doepfer Dark Link (although I am sure it would have worked fine) and went with the Retrokits RK-006 Portable USB MIDI/Gate Hub (https://retrokits.com/shop/rk006/) instead. I don’t exactly know what I am doing with the RK-006 yet but so far I am getting all kinds of interesting sequencing options using it together with various midi sequencers on my iPad. I am sure there is a lot more to get out of the RK-006 but for now I am very happy with this solution to supplement the POM 400’s built in sequencer.

Next up is a test run using my Elektron Model:Samples through the RK-006 as a way to sequence the POM 400 as well.