Case Options for the OP-Z (not OP-1)

Hardcase for Nintendo Switch

$20. OP-Z fits inside without moving around with room for cables/earbuds/adapters. Feels pretty bombproof.

this case is fantastic

At the ‘luxury’ end of the scale but I am so pleased with my hand made case from Synth Toys. It fits beautifully and is definitely doing a good job of protecting my precious OP-Z.

I put an extra piece of thin felt behind the middle of the synth just to make sure it wasn’t bending.

The only problem is I am slightly paranoid about damaging the case now :wink:

4 Likes

haha! That’s always the case when you have a nice case, and that one looks really nice. Just get one of those £2 Tesco clear pencil cases to put it in, room for earphones etc as well.

1 Like

get a case for your case :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve made my own case

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at all the case options and wanted something simple that I can carry a few extra things with me, along with the OP-Z in my backpack. I use a lot of fishing ‘boxes’ for various things since they have lots of dividers and configuration options (despite not actually being a person that fishes). Often times those, the containers I’ve found are the right size, just not configurable for the OP-Z’s length.

I’ve landed on this solution that I found at Walmart (in the US) for $10 that had a decent sized rectangle of space without built in walls:

which allows me to hold all of this:

I still like using the pouch to lightly pad the OP-Z and I have room underneath for the printed cheat sheets and other things in the available space.

It’s not bullet proof but solid enough when banging around inside my backpack.

Custom designed case.
The main goal was to allow you to use the OPZ without removing it from it’s case.
It makes the OPZ a pleasure to use.

I use a switch case lol

Years have passed and I still love the ZY2006 case.

2 Likes

It’s so perfect isn’t it?

1 Like

As for me - gopro case works grate. Anyway i’m always on my way somewhere, and have a lot of another stuff that goes inside.