Count to five pedal

Just discovered this guy…

Really want.

Please let’s talk about it or sell me one.

Nice. Thats a cool pedal. I’m loving all these awesome granular effects available and plan on getting both the MI Clouds and The Intellijel Rainmaker as soon as I gots the doe.

I’ve also been pondering the Malekko Charlie Foxtrot.

Thanks a lot (sarcasm). Now I will have more pedals to “need”…

Ahaha, I kid, I kid. Excited to check these out.

I own one. Amazing. Montreal Assembly just announced a new batch yesterday. They go fast. $250. The Looping is sweet.

Plus their is a MIDI version of the count to 5 that looks even cooler. pricier though.

get on their mailing list

Midi! So midi sync?!?!? Oooooooh dayumn @underglass

Yeah, I want a count to five with MIDI! Where do you get one? =)

I just sprung for a ct5.

The “midi version” is called 856 for zellersazn or something weird like that haha. It’s bigger and a bit different, and yeah more exy… but rly cool.

I’m about to sell mine… located in vancouver, BC

Damn, shoulda told me :stuck_out_tongue: how much?

Actually, why you selling?

@tasmansea

Mine just came yesterday! Had fun learning what it actually does for a couple hours last night and didn’t even get to the third mode. Here’s a clip of mode 1 while I was testing it out with my guitar: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQPTm0-FDgJ/?taken-by=beforetheworldmovedon

@<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2662/ludicrouSpeed” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>ludicrouSpeed<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> could do 333 CAD. hardly used it, its out of last Octobers batch. love it but have a hard time to integrate into my setUp… also would like to downsize. accumulated too much