Cuckoo in Berlin, mini gig at Marla Records 30th march

@cuckoo I’m wondering where your voice samples are recorded / played ? Is this from the OP-1 or the OT ?

+ over 9000 for the Octatrack Tricks !

@cuckoo I’m wondering where your voice samples are recorded / played ? Is this from the OP-1 or the OT ?

+ over 9000 for the Octatrack Tricks !

Thank you!! All my sampled vocals are played back on the Octatrack. I prerecorded all of the vocals in my little studio using an SM7B, Auteur preamp, an old Tripple-C multiband compressor, and some EQ. A tad of reverb - all prior to cutting it up and sending it over to the Octatrack for slicing and putting it all on tracks. The only time I’m playing the OP-1 is when I’m improvising in the end. I never play them both at the same time this gig.

Really nice Octatrack action @cuckoo, thanks for sharing!

Thank you!! It went pretty ok, didn’t it? :slight_smile:

And yes @quarantequatre it’s indeed an ironing board. @Mixrasta had us covered!
@HisMostDarxxxellent, thank you! Enjoy your walk, he he. You should gave a head mounted display or something, lol.

Iron boards make great live synth stands, I can attest to that! :)

Very nice idea, I’m gonna try the ironing board when i’m gonna make my first live :smiley:

Have you got some pictures of you with your ironing board during live show @ghoslty606 ?

Very nice idea, I'm gonna try the ironing board when i'm gonna make my first live :D

Have you got some pictures of you with your ironing board during live show @ghoslty606 ?

Afraid not. Mine was not nearly as funky as @Mixrasta 's though!

Yeah, the iron board was just there, we had to use it, there was no other way ; )
It’s on YT now btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cD2bAs07qc

Really nice sets both of you.Very much enjoyed.
Live electronica is the best.Thank you guys.

: ) Thanks !

Great to face to the name.
Rockin that korg gear, KO an all :slight_smile:

killer set cuckoo

reminds me of slightly more abstract hot chip

Cool! Hope it was a good gig!