DrumBrute, anyone?

I don’t have GAS over this thing for whatever reason. Whats the big pull?

Guitar Centre UK appears to have the DrumBrute priced at £359 free delivery.

http://m.guitarguitar.co.uk/Product/161007302684008

Amazing price, not feeling the sounds though, sequencing looks great, but for the same money if I was a young guy starting out I’d buy Volca Sample, Beats and Kick.

Pretty good value I’d say. 808ish without having to sell a kidney. Polyrhythm is really cool, too.

Not really my groove but I see bedroom producers who can’t afford an Analog Rytm making good use of this.

just watched the sonicstate demo.

I can dig the sounds of it. Won’t be getting one, but arturia did a good job. (the groove at the very end is super chill…)

I like my TR-8 for now, though I will admittedly sell it like hotcakes when I have enough to switch up to a Tempest.

Looks pretty nice guys !

Arturia are really knocking it out the park. They seem to have produced some really nice, fictional bits of kit at reasonable price points.

HUGE oversight:

NO BRUTE FACTOR KNOB.

c'mon, arturia...

Dropped the ball on that one… Would’ve been perfect

<span style=“font-family: acrom, “Lucida Grande”, “Times New Roman”, Times, serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(38, 38, 38); text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Missing brute factor also can’t be hacked by just plugging in headphone output to external audio input because of there is no ext. audio input.

Glen Darcey seems to have an answer why it isn’t in there. Go to 48:27 to find out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgnRmFWuSsk

I really dislike the advert which is overly disconcerting; I am one to never get annoyed and voice it.

I would honestly save up and get an MFB Tanzbar (or even the Tanzbar lite)…Far better sounding

I would honestly save up and get an MFB Tanzbar (or even the Tanzbar lite)....Far better sounding
I wanna take you to a Tanzbar!

Lols

I’m interested. I really like each drum sound (kick, snare, cymbal, etc.) having its own set of controls, and its own sequencer track.

I don’t mind using my OP-1 or Emu XL7 (if/when I get it repaired) for preset drum kits and more pre-programmed stuff as opposed to live tweaking stuff.