DrumBrute, anyone?

woah!

https://www.arturia.com/products/drumbrute/overview

LEAVE ME WALLET ALONE!

I like the form of it. And 12 individual outputs !!

Polyrhythms, even randomness, it seems complete. For this price… Wow.

But I’ll don’t get one as I already have the tadada best :smiley:

Definitely!

Shame the UK Pound has plunged in value, otherwise I’d snap one of these up.

was more excited at first, then i noticed that almost all of the drum sounds just give you the basic pitch, decay, level, sometimes tone variety of editing.

would be more excited for more variety.

I think it sounds great. Might have to start saving the pennies up.

was more excited at first, then i noticed that almost all of the drum sounds just give you the basic pitch, decay, level, sometimes tone variety of editing.

would be more excited for more variety.
I think this really appeals to the Acid Techno head who is considering a Tanzbar or Miami.

Feels like they missed a trick not including any basic automation/p-lock function but apart from that the price/sound/ui/features looks great. Bummed it doesn’t sample though. Prob save my £ for the deluge and look at this next year…

Add a sampler and just take all the people’s money…

Feels like they missed a trick not including any basic automation/p-lock function but apart from that the price/sound/ui/features looks great. Bummed it doesn't sample though. Prob save my £ for the deluge and look at this next year..

No, I just praise them on this.

I would have considered it otherwise ^^

And I have to keep my money for DM12 / Qu Pac / 0-coast and other nonsense already !
:smiley:

The sound synthesis is pure analog, including the knobs. If they’d included P-Locks, they’d need digitally quantised controls. That’s what I love about the Minibrute, too: what you see is what you hear.

Props to them at making it and for the price. It doesn’t really appeal to me though. It continues to make me wish that the lower-priced Machinedrum were still around to compete and offer a crazily different alternative around this price point.

I’m impressed with all of the different outs. But it looks like there’s still some space on that back panel that could have been tightened up to allow a MIDI Thru. I wish more manufacturers would put that in!

@jshell midi thru is sorely lacking these days isn’t it? I miss it immensely…

Wow, I did not see that coming. If it really is the drum version of a microbrute, then I’m basically sold.

Sonicstate already has a demo: https://youtu.be/GBcI6kvRjPA

looks awesome.

Bahhhhh, I want it. Need to sell something.

At the price this is my perfect Drum Machine. Not having a Rytm. This looks beastly good value.

HUGE oversight:

NO BRUTE FACTOR KNOB.

c’mon, arturia…
HUGE oversight:

NO BRUTE FACTOR KNOB.

c'mon, arturia...

It was one of the first things I looked for too :frowning:

Unquantized (pretty much), no mini screen, one knob per fuction (pretty much) …think I like this one!