Electribe2 ,Experiences with Op1?

Hi all together,
does anyone have experiences in using Korg electribe 2 with Op1?
Is this combination usefull?
Thank you for any opinion,karma_koma

Yes it’s a fun combo in my experience. I rig up my electribe 2 and op-1 through the OG iconnectmidi and have successfully recorded the op-1 onto my Electribe 2 via SD card.

Do you use an electribe sampler?

The new one? No, is it out yet?

is user name a play off of Massive Attack’s/ Tricky’s song?

Your’e right.No One before seemt to remember…I ve been impressed by burning the whole money by MA and made a videob about this. Do you remember this Story?

And des,the new One electribe is out yet with dynamic, and polyphonie…Vera clubby soundpresets.The sampler release is June…

Sorry, what story?

The members of Massive Attack had burned the whole money from their First commercial succsessfull release on Top of a high montain (…Mont blanchieren i giess) and Made a videotake about this…it was lot of money i thonk abputzen ,100.000. , $

Oh wow!

Yes it's a fun combo in my experience. I rig up my electribe 2 and op-1 through the OG iconnectmidi and have successfully recorded the op-1 onto my Electribe 2 via SD card.

You mean event recorder records the audio in oscillator too? Wow, never thought it would do that.

The members of Massive Attack had burned the whole money from their First commercial succsessfull release on Top of a high montain (....Mont blanchieren i giess) and Made a videotake about this..it was lot of money i thonk abputzen ,100.000. , $

Wasn’t that the KLF? Massive Attack’s Karmacoma features a sample from KLF song Dream Time in Lake Jackson.

I was wrong the whole time,it was KLF…now i remember.

It was 1million! Yes the KLF-check it out on YouTube ,their friend filmed them as they undertook one of the most punk subversive art experiments in the 20th century -then got very much misunderstood/slagged or ignored by the art community.
But the Bristol stuff does rock too.

Ive been impressed cause its in Germany a criminal offence to destroy money even its your own…