Experience w/ TE repair service?

Hello, gang.

My OP-1 has been in the hands of TE’s authorized repair agent in the US. It took almost 2 weeks, after it was received, to acknowledge receipt and issue me a quote. So I paid. It was quoted as 1/2 an hour labor. 10 days since, and I’ve heard nothing RE: a return tracking #, etc.

Can anyone in the US whom has been through this process w/ them, please relate your experience to me?

Thanks.

No one?

I sent my first email on Jan 26th, and after agonizing waits between troubleshooting emails to get the link to the RMA, I havent gotten a response or a shipping address for the US repair center. This post doesnt give me hope for a swift repair… In pretty much every thread regarding support I’ve searched up there is always a post about them being slow. I would send a follow up email. Good luck.

I sent my first email on Jan 26th, and after agonizing waits between troubleshooting emails to get the link to the RMA, I havent gotten a response or a shipping address for the US repair center. This post doesnt give me hope for a swift repair.... In pretty much every thread regarding support I've searched up there is always a post about them being slow. I would send a follow up email. Good luck.

The whole affair took nearly a month, but I got my shipping notification today from the Repairs dept.

I’m curious about where in the States that the repair office is. California? Good to hear your OP-1 is on the way back!

I’m curious about where in the States that the repair office is. California? Good to hear your OP-1 is on the way back!

Georgia.

I sent my first email on Jan 26th, and after agonizing waits between troubleshooting emails to get the link to the RMA, I havent gotten a response or a shipping address for the US repair center. This post doesnt give me hope for a swift repair.... In pretty much every thread regarding support I've searched up there is always a post about them being slow. I would send a follow up email. Good luck.

The whole affair took nearly a month, but I got my shipping notification today from the Repairs dept.

Yep, I got the address(finally!) and shipped it. A week ago I got my received and inspected email and promptly paid. Waiting on my return shipping email…