Fantasy Mansion (Captain Credible's gear and EP) synchronised with POs

Hi guys, I made this video for Jamuary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_dNx8GRPk
It syncs nicely with other gear. Especially the Patchblocks Minijam Studio since it transmits/recieves sync and audio over a stereo cable. You can either output melody or rhythm in sync mode depending on which channel gets the sync signal. I ordered a 2nd one so I can get both melody and drums.

This also led me to find/buy it! Thanks @AA_battery

https://instagram.com/p/BeGqqczlXD1/

I made a small video, having the PO32 synced to the Fantasy Mansion. Works best, if you set the PO in Syncmode first, before pluggin it in the Fantsy Mansion.

1 Like

Got mine ordered, no idea what Iā€™ll actually do with it but looks too much fun not to give it a go. Itā€™ll drive the family nuts too, so all good!

Got my Fantasy Mansion today. Was listening to / playing it on my way to work just now. Itā€™s really brilliant! You can walk and keep pressing the buttons, and your palm reacts to the light sensor. With a bit of fiddling, youā€™ll learn to ā€œcomposeā€ tracks with it. And once youā€™re tired of the song, you remove and re-insert the headphone jack, and a new song begins. I love it!

Got my Fantasy Mansion today. Was listening to / playing it on my way to work just now. It's really brilliant! You can walk and keep pressing the buttons, and your palm reacts to the light sensor. With a bit of fiddling, you'll learn to "compose" tracks with it. And once you're tired of the song, you remove and re-insert the headphone jack, and a new song begins. I love it!

Iā€™m pretty excited for mine to arrive :slight_smile:

Got my Fantasy Mansion today. Was listening to / playing it on my way to work just now. It's really brilliant! You can walk and keep pressing the buttons, and your palm reacts to the light sensor. With a bit of fiddling, you'll learn to "compose" tracks with it. And once you're tired of the song, you remove and re-insert the headphone jack, and a new song begins. I love it!

When did you order it?

Last week, but mail from Norway to Finland is like 2 daysā€¦

I seeā€¦ Spain is a bit furtherā€¦

Australia:ā€™(

Mine just arrived! Shipped 1/12 to USA

I decided my mansion needed a home. Designed in TinkerCad and printed with S3D in pla. I went ahead and uploaded to Thingiverse so you guys can print em for yourselves. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2776854

Ooh so Purdy!

Is the purple bit a lid?

I wonder how much something like this would cost to get printed, do you find a local place to print? I donā€™t have a 3d printer :stuck_out_tongue:

I printed a purple one and a red one. They have simple sliding lids. I just didnt have anywhere else to put mine. I really have no idea of cost. I am down for the idea of a mystery swap though. Ill print one up for anyone that wants to send me something (cool trinkets, stickers, etc). I miss getting random thngs in the mail.

I printed a purple one and a red one. They have simple sliding lids. I just didnt have anywhere else to put mine. I really have no idea of cost. I am down for the idea of a mystery swap though. Ill print one up for anyone that wants to send me something (cool trinkets, stickers, etc). I miss getting random thngs in the mail.

Iā€™m trying to think of something cool to send you racks brain

Mate, youā€™re on! My wife and I decided that we will either find or otherwise acquire some kind of valuable trinketry for your enjoyment. Can you pm me your postal address plz? What colour will you send!? Also, Iā€™m in Australiaā€¦

Im totally down. Check yer pm for the details and such. Awesome!

Im totally down. Check yer pm for the details and such. Awesome!

mate, Iā€™m psyched.

I got my fantasy mansion, I think the light sensor is broken :ā€™/ Iā€™ll message the captain and see if he can fix it for me when Iā€™m in Iceland soon. Other than that, it sounds rly cool. The glitch FX are rad.

the light sensor is not very sensitive and not all modes react to it that strongly. but yeah, in most cases it should be immediately obvious what it does.