Fantasy Mansion (Captain Credible's gear and EP) synchronised with POs

the light sensor is not very sensitive and not all modes react to it that strongly. but yeah, in most cases it should be immediately obvious what it does.

Hmm, maybe I should try in sunlight! Could be I was just in a dark-ish room, which I was.

Try it in theremin mode, thats where you can tell what it does the mostā€¦ also, direct sunlight.

Try it in theremin mode, thats where you can tell what it does the most... also, direct sunlight.

Hot tip!

Iā€™ll have to watch the instruction video again to figure out how to activate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nerdvous I had to share the green machine!

Looks so Hawt, and actually means I can take it around W/out worrying about damaging it. Had it on the bus the other day.

PS. @vehka I tried in better light, and the light sensor seems to work fine. I rly like the sounds out of this boy. Wanna do some sampalamps!

Man, I really love this lil green box :) How did you get the silver!?
1 Like

@ludicrousSpeed

Yeah, that green is pretty awesomeā€¦ if its neon or bright, Im in! And if yer talking about the silver lettering, I did that with the coolest paint marker Ive found to date, Molotow Liquid Chromeā€¦ one of the few markers that actually looks like chrome.

Glad yer enjoying it manā€¦ heā€™s got some really cool stuff that heā€™s gonna be putting up for sale here soonā€¦ even better than the FM. Woot!
1 Like
@ludicrousSpeed

Yeah, that green is pretty awesome... if its neon or bright, Im in! And if yer talking about the silver lettering, I did that with the coolest paint marker Ive found to date, Molotow Liquid Chrome... one of the few markers that actually looks like chrome.

Glad yer enjoying it man... he's got some really cool stuff that he's gonna be putting up for sale here soon... even better than the FM. Woot!
No way, a marker! It looks so pro.

O rly!? I downloaded a bunch of his free VST plugins. Haven't tested em yet, but they look really fun.
1 Like

Iā€™m trying to find one of these if anyone has one theyā€™re willing to sell, Thanks.

I Found one, thanks.

2 Likes

Jealous, these look so cool!

2 Likes

Iā€™m honestly ever so hesitant to give this up because if I had the money I would buy them all because for some reason I feel like I need to have a bunch of these things. I guess itā€™s GAS!!! But here it is. Somehow a record store still has the fantasy mansions in stock at an amazing price plus shipping! I also didnā€™t want to post about this until I receive mine in the mail to make sure it was fully legit and I got mine.

https://shop.merch.no/genre/40741-indie

I believe this is the same place as well, but a different store front.

1 Like

Snagged one, donā€™t tell my wife :eyes:

Iā€™m really excited to own a little piece of music history, this is so unique!

1 Like

This thing is really awesome, everything CC makes is pretty crazy! Iā€™d love to get ahold of more of his devices. I also found an assembled Dead Cats on ebay the other day. Kits are available but Iā€™m not that good a circuitry. Enjoy, all the best.

Well I knew it wouldnā€™t last long lol. I hope everyone that wanted one got one. I saw a post from Captain Credible that these were not meant to be a limited run, so they should continue to come out occasionally or when orders are placed. But for now hereā€™s the result. Lol

1 Like

I just got it today, I love it! What a fun little guy. It is definitely sentient lol

1 Like

For anyone who needs it:

ā€¢ OPERATION MANUAL

fig 1. back

Use light sensor together with buttons to manipulate pitch, control glitch or select notes and drums.

Press MATTER + ANTIMATTER to cycle through modes.

LED light

light sensor

CR2032 battery

Lithium Cel

CR2016

CAPTAIN

CREDIBLE scan the

nETR

QR code to download

20ŠŸ

the rest of

AUDIO the EP

press these two at the same time to cycle modes

plug your headphone / P.A.

in here

Fantasy Mansion is a generative EP by the artist Captain Credible.

Comprising 8 downloadable tracks and one sentient musical instrument. It will be released on the record label ā€œMetronomicon Audioā€ in June 2017. and can be ordered online.

The device harvests compositions from adjacent parallell universes using a ā€œperlington demon gateā€. Additionally there are 8 fixed compositions that have not undergone quantum smearing. These can also be audited on iTunes and spotify among other places.

fig 2. front

WARNING: Please refer to www.captaincredible.com for further information regarding this device, and the dangers of quantum uncertainty!

83#

FANTASY MANSION

E

Modes of operation:

1: Autotune

(fetches melody, bassline, chords, drums ++ from parallel universe)

Matter: Octave* or decay*

(depending on the circuitboards mood)

Toggle Bassline/Melody/Chords

Antimatter:

Mad glitchā€™nā€™pitch*

Toggle Drums

1. My First Melody (Make your own melody!**)
    Matter: Add notes*
    Antimatter: Remove notes
  2. My First Bassline
  3. (Make Bassline for your melody**)
    Matter: Add notesā€™

Antimatter: Remove notes

4: My First Beat (make your own sick beat**)
Matter:
Add drums*
Antimatter:
Remove drums

5Patle my shit (do shit to your composition)

octave* or decay*

(depending on the circuitboards mood)

Toggle Bassline/Melody/Chords

Antimatter: Mad glitchā€™nā€™pitch*

Toggle Drums

1. Mutant theremin
    Matter:
    play sound*
    Antimatter: shuffle dna (at you own risk)
  2. Portal glitch
    Matter:
    alter temporal plane*
    Antimatter: broadcast perlington demon signal***

SYNC:

Fantasy mansion can send sync to, or receive sync from externam musical instruments such as anoT ANaCIATIER butions, While pregging the minijack in, to enable different sync modes.

synthesizewrs and sequencers. Hold down different combinations of the ā€œMATTERā€

HOLD DOWN:

MATTER: Sync pulse sent out on left channel, tones sent out on right.

ANTIMATTER: Sync pulse sent out on right channel, drums sent out on left.

MATTER + ANTIMATTER: Waits for sync in on left or right channel.

attatchment 1. sample

attatch sample here.

• Use the light sensor to choose notes, drums, octaves, glitchyness and more
  • *your compositions may be harvested by circuitboards operating from adjacent realities
  • ** can in rare instances cause accidental teleportation to the ā€œdemon realmā€

MeTR onO

COI

AUDIO

CAPTAIN

CREDIELE

1 Like