Festivals 2016

Summer is coming.

And with it, music festivals !

This weekend I’m gonna attend to #TINALS festival in Nîmes, France… Is there any chance that I can see one of you there ?

Oh : just came across this little article…

Interesting to see last year festivals programmation with / without 100% male band

Nice ! I didn’t know about this festival :slight_smile:
I won’t be there this weekend.

100% Female bands in Hellfest <3

I would definitely be skanking out if I lived in England this weekend - Haggerston Park sees a whole heap of talented artist from the famed Rinse FM radio station including Grime Godfarthers DJ Slimzee and MC Wiley.
https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?786946

I’m going to the Blue Dot festival at the Joderell Bank radio telescope in Northern England - Jarre is headlining!

Btw Jarre made a song with Snowden ! Don’t like the music much, but I really like that he chose to give the mike to NSA’s most wanted !

Btw Jarre made a song with Snowden ! Don't like the music much, but I really like that he chose to give the mike to NSA's most wanted !

Narrators With Attitude!

I'm going to the Blue Dot festival at the Joderell Bank radio telescope in Northern England - Jarre is headlining!
What a line-up! Gonna try and convince the family to head along for the weekend. Wish me luck! X

Btw Jarre made a song with Snowden ! Don't like the music much, but I really like that he chose to give the mike to NSA's most wanted !
Wonder if Jarre will sneak Snowden into the gig. I always liked Jarre. :)

Im seeing snarky puppy at the Wellington jazz festival this weekend.

Last weekend I was attending to TINALS festival… Got a great time there, and I made Kamasi Washington eat some andouillette :smiley:

Great ! You had some stage accessssss ?

Nope, Kamasi and the keyboardist Brandon Coleman went outside to find some food.

The seller was not speaking English good enough, so I helped.

At first they wanted only veggie or fish, I was rather proud to convince him to try some Andouillette (even if it wasn’t the best I ever had, far from it).

The live performance was epic, especially Brandon Coleman’s that must be the best keyboardist I’ve seen in my life !! I really love his style !
Other concerts I appreciated : Beach House (I’m a fan), Battles, No Zu (best wtf moment), Algiers (for the Prince-style presence), Ty Segall, Parquet Courts, Helen Money… Cool to see Steve Albini on stage, even if after Beach House I was not really in the mood for the big guitars…
A pretty cool festival, really !! And everyone was peaceful… I’m reconciled with festivals :smiley:

Yeah buddy that’s awesome ! I didn’t know this group, I’m listening to it right now !
TY LD

I'm going to the Blue Dot festival at the Joderell Bank radio telescope in Northern England - Jarre is headlining!
What a line-up! Gonna try and convince the family to head along for the weekend. Wish me luck! X

Are you going? :slight_smile:

Don’t suppose anybody else is at Latitude Festival this weekend?

This week I’ve got Diksmuide, Mayenne, Cabourg and Aulnoye, any of you folks around by any chance? Where are you based Dalai?

I’m in St Etienne, France (near Lyon)

No other music festival for me this summer… Holidays are coming :smiley:

I will be playing at Psycho Las Vegas in August.

No OP-1 in my rig for that show, though I’ll have my Octatrack.

Off to WOMAD uk this weekend.