Final batch of Synclab available now.

Just a heads up I have another small batch of SyncLab available, Synclab is AFAIK the only expander ever made for Oplab, it sits on the top and plugs into the dinsync port and gives you 4 sync outputs at 1,2,3 and 4 pulses per quarter note, the timing is very good so you can for example sync your PO or modular to the OP1 tape for recording etc.

2 Likes

I said this on Instagram but thought I’d advocate for this thing here too: this board made the Oplab so much more useful and usable. Even after TE finally updated the Oplab and added a sync mode, I still prefer using this and keeping the CV outputs free.

I just used it this morning to sync the Digitone and PO-35 speak! It’s a rough’n’shitty jam but I’m in a weird funk right now where I can’t seem to make anything I like on my big machines but the little PO’s (especially the Microtonic-backed ones) are such great drum machines to quickly add to a setup. And, again, this board makes it super easy. Plus I love using the different PPQN outputs to sync my POs at half or double speed of what my Elektron or other box may be doing.

https://soundcloud.com/sunhil/initial-digitone-po35-rough-soundscape-jam

I just want to say this is an amazing add-on if you need to hook-up to CV gear. Simply love this little guy :slight_smile:

Fantastic device!

Is this run still happening? did I miss it? @<a href="/index.php?p=/profile/104/darenager" class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);”>darenager<span style=“font-weight: normal; color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> is there a preorder link?

@Fatblood no link, I have 5 left, the price is ÂŁ64GBP including worldwide shipping or ÂŁ60 inc UK shipping, to order one DM me your email.

@darenager is it please still available? I`ve sent you email.

Yes stll have some left :slight_smile:

I know that I’m really late to the game but any chance you have some Synclabs left?

I don’t have any left, but if there is enough interest I could get another run of boards made.

+1 for interest in another batch if you feel like it :slight_smile:

Count me in, if you decide to do another run.

Ok, I just ordered a new batch of boards so once they arrive I will post here, I changed the design slightly but operation and price is same, I will post a pic once I have built one.

Awesome!

nice one, will stay tuned :slight_smile:

def count me in!

Available to order now!
https://instagram.com/p/BqulcJMFuJL/

Just for the sake of clarity the SyncLab is for the original standalone Oplab and isn’t for use with the OP-Z Oplab module ZM-1.

As of March 2019 I have a few in stock still, this will definitely be the last batch, so once all the existing stock and boards are gone - 8 pieces total - there won’t be any more.

I don’t anticipate these going fast so if you are reading this quite a while after the date of this post still feel free to ask me if there are any left, when they are all gone I will update here.

Where can I find the user manual for the SyncLab? Thanks!

@aylk here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/taqfso

1 Like