Finger

Bought op-1. 400$! a steal. 15 minutes in, tried finger with a plucked synthy thing with the spring. Instant hit! I love it. We will never be apart.

Finger seq. was in factory settings. Will commercial use of the seq.presets get me in trouble…?

Welcome! I’m no law expert, but I think using the sequencers and synth / drum presets are totally fine for commercial use. It’s when you start using samples of other people’s work that you have to be careful.

Welcome! I'm no law expert, but I think using the sequencers and synth / drum presets are totally fine for commercial use. It's when you start using samples of other people's work that you have to be careful.

Thanks!

Yes, but if “dj rootbeer” used the same preset in the same order? It’s for a tv-spot, so I guess the chances are slim that anyone notices. It’s not like i’m getting rich of this anytime soon anyway…;p

I guess there’s always a danger that you come up with something that sounds exactly the same as an existing hit, but if you aim to inject your own stamp on each part that you lay down, it’s probably quite unlikely to happen.

I certainly will. I’ll ignore my phobia of not being unique;p