Free online audio signal processing course

I’d sign up, but the course sounds way over my head. Doh!

Anybody still participating in the course? I finally had some free time today to do the first week’s stuff and most of the second week’s stuff. The DFT maths are a “bit” over my head, but the coding assignments have been pretty easy for me so far. Not a lot of sound coming out of the speakers yet, hope that’s gonna change.

Hey @vehka, yes I’m still in. I’ve done the first week and everything except the assignment in the second week. The DFT maths is a bit over my head too, but the python is fine.

I am gonna catch up today. My calculus is pretty strong so I should be able to answer questions you guys are having.

Thanks @Erhenius, I’m sure I’ll have some questions further along the course…

Hey guys, I’m having a bit of a problem with the submission of my A2Part4. The output of my python code corresponds exactly to the expected answers, yet it’s refusing to allow me to submit it. I’ve attached a screenshot of the error that happens when I try.

I’ve posted the issue on the coursera forum, but just in case any of you guys have any ideas…

Actually, I think I know what’s going on… the clue’s in the error message, funnily enough :wink: