Gaijin in Nihon : let’s meet in Japan!

There are chances I’ll be in Japan from April 13th to 23rd 2019.
My wife will know in a week if she goes to Okinawa for a conference during this period.
While I can perfectly take a room there or in Tokyo and wander in the city, I’d prefer ? times to meet people and have fun jamming…
@モブス @HisMostDarxxxellent @Nedavine @orat @STEEEZO_946 and other operators in Japan would you have time for having a drink / jamming / showing me your favorite places?
Additionally I would really appreciate to try your couch during a couple of nights, if possible :wink:
I’ll bring with me French wine and maybe some French food if I can (I wonder if French cheese can be brought in the island).

Let me know if couch surfing is a thing where you’re at!
In PM if you need discretion :wink:

Cheers

LD

give me a shout if you go through kyoto, cant offer a place but can do beer and jams

1 Like

Unfortunately my wife won’t attend the Japanese conference. Such travel is thus postpone to another year.

I’m surprised there are not more people eager to receive a fellow operator :-/
Btw anyone passing by Rennes, France is welcome under my roof !

Hi @LyingDalai sad that the travel was postponed, Japan is amazing and I hope to be back every year! <3

I should note that the houses are much smaller than in Europe/Americas/etc so It´s rare to have an extra room, but I should note that @111 it´s the best guide to Kyoto´s underground music scene! Thank you very much brother!

(Hope to visit Bretagne soon!)

1 Like

I was serious with my invitation!
It’s best to tell it a couple months in advance, to make sure I’m home, but I offer table and bed, no problem :slight_smile: