Gecho loopsynth

This looks rly fun…

Been eying it for a while, but held off based on ambiguous info about what it can and can’t do.

For me, I would love to use it as a live performance tool for quantizing and morphing some vocal or instrumental stuff, and then looping it…

I think it would best if the gecho would sync to midi clock or put out midi clock… Without this function, it wouldn’t be impossible, but would I think it would be less straight forward…

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/967276512/gecho-loopsynth-a-modern-equivalent-of-the-music-b

Sorry if this has already been discussed here.

The developer already added midi functionality. Check out his blog posts. This thing looks dope as fuh

The developer already added midi functionality. Check out his blog posts. This thing looks dope as fuh

Thanks buddy. I’ve looked at the blog. Saw a vid with midi control of notes, but it seemed to require soldering, which I haven’t done in years, and it was notes, and note (that I could see) midi clock… Would love a manual?

Cheers for the heads up, totally forgot this was ending. Sounds stunning. Backed with 2hrs left :slight_smile:

Cheers for the heads up, totally forgot this was ending. Sounds stunning. Backed with 2hrs left :-)

Damn, I missed it. Lettuce know how you go with it.