Hi, I have a major problem with op-1. my synth sample as +3 tuned up.

Hi, I have a major problem with op-1.

The problem is if I put the sample that I made to the op-1, the sample came out from the op-1 synth sample as +3 tuned up.

I work with the Cubase 9
In op-1 synth, when I insert the exported sample from the Cubase, it comes out as +3 tuned up.

When I put the sample that has an exact C pitch in op-1 and press C note, the sound of the pitch in D# will come out on Synth sample mode of op-1.

I have tried to format as aiff 44.1khz 16bit and 44.1khz 24bit, but I got the same result. the problem has not solved.

But there is a weird thing. If I put the same sample that I made on Cubase, into the drum sampler, the original pitch came out right.

There is another weird thing, when I put the samples that I downloaded (not the samples I worked on myself) It came out from the op-1 synth sample with the correct pitch.

I’ve already gone through several formats, but the problem isn’t resolved.
How can I solve this problem?

and Is there anybody who can talk in Korean?

are all of your synths pitched up? might be global transpose

nevermind didn’t read the bottom, that’s strange :confused:

Shift + metronome button. Probably set to +3 semitones up

if i recall the correct pitch is A not C to get everything working normal.

@docshermsticks said:
if i recall the correct pitch is A not C to get everything working normal.

now i’m confused…are you sure? i seem to remember checking this with a guitar tuner. sampled a C from another synth, played it on the C key on the op1, guitar tuner said C.

its been a minute but i wanna say it depends on how u do it.
sampling directly via the line in
and loading files via disk mode

edit: this should shed some light.
https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/617/root-of-user-samples-in-synth

thanks for that link. yep, sampling via the line in.