How's OP-1 stock these days

hello there, I just ordered a op-1 from perfectcircuit during black friday discount. just wondering how long it take these day to back to stock

I ordered on 11/02 and haven’t been notified of shipping yet. During the time I ordered (also on sale) other retailers were reporting estimated ship dates of 11/15 or so, which have since been changed to the first or second week of December. I was kind of hoping PC was in the same restock range, but they might have been back ordered further than like Guitar Center or Sweetwater…So, I’m hoping sometime in the next couple of weeks?

@FLDPLN said:
I ordered on 11/02 and haven’t been notified of shipping yet. During the time I ordered (also on sale) other retailers were reporting estimated ship dates of 11/15 or so, which have since been changed to the first or second week of December. I was kind of hoping PC was in the same restock range, but they might have been back ordered further than like Guitar Center or Sweetwater…So, I’m hoping sometime in the next couple of weeks?

thanks for sharing, I hope both of us can get op-1 soon

Yes here in France everyone is expecting an op-1 shipping on the 15th of december. Meanwhile the prices went up 20 to 50€ everywhere…

session.de has the OP-1 in stock for 949€

https://www.session.de/TEENAGE-ENGINEERING-OP-1.html

ok grabbed mine, thanks.

no more at this time :frowning:

grabbed one too, idk if it’s legit but we’ll see in a week.

has anyone got their confirmation email from session.de yet? my payment has processed alright but i haven’t received anything from them regarding confirmation or shipping info x_x

They cancelled mine.
Maybe they had to ship them back to TE so that they upgrade the screens ???

that’s gonna happen in 12 months. Why inform customers they have stock of a product that’s discontinued temporarily and won’t be available until 2020? lmao. Mine hasn’t been cancelled. I placed my order yesterday around that time, 12:10pm. When did you place ur order and when was it cancelled?

Placed at 11:45 (Paris time), so i bet you will follow the same way :slight_smile: i sincerely wish the contrary for you !

11:45 placed order and they cancelled it 15 minutes later? About right now? Ok let’s see what happens until 12:30 i guess.

EDIT: 15 minutes later the following day after the…well, you get it.

EDIT2: Well my timezone is GMT+2 (Athens) so i guess our timezone is alike? it’s 12:03 rn here

Ok so you placed it ahead of mine, keep fingers crossed !

They cancelled 1 hour ago on my side

hope so ffs…

https://www.gearnews.com/op-1-is-not-dead-say-teenage-engineering-stop-paying-silly-ebay-prices/

@jazzmess said:
They cancelled 1 hour ago on my side

Well, that sucks… :frowning:

Mine has yet to be cancelled, however, i haven’t received a reply from them regarding the state of the shipping/delivery, nor any automated emails with a tracking number etc. I smell some kind of bullshit going on here.

Just have to confirm 100%. Only question is why would a site troll when they KNOW this particular item has been out of stock for MONTHS…Unless a lot of people tried to buy the “supposed online stock” of session.de at the same time and there had been some cancellations due to limited stock, on a “first come first served” basis. I honestly have no logical explanation for this atm, i’m hoping to get an email from them soon. It’s been 48 hours (almost) since i placed the order and zero comms from them :frowning:

Magbe TE asked all resellers to send back their units to upgrade the screen and other pieces of hardware ?
Seems logical in the long term.
Anyway thanks for the hint, i try, i lost :slight_smile: