I Built a 2in/2out TRRS interface for OP Z (works with guitar and line in)

I’m trying. Getting a hold of TRRS cables/breakouts is proving to be annoying haha
But glad you like it! I’ll keep updates upcoming when i can

looks great, how are your zBuddy advancing? I am really interested!

so you can have audio out and then mic in? right, and what about charging of the opz? while you are plugged into the akai mini mk3 or mk2 like you have to control?

I’d buy this just to use the OP-Z for it’s chorus effect which I quite enjoy.

Does this easily let you run guitar through?

Just seeing this thread and thought i’d drop in and say… I’d buy one!!

Me too

I am also interested! :slight_smile:

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Hey folks!!! I’ve gotten a lot of direct messages asking if i’m still working on this interface……

The short answer is YES!

I took a long break, didnt have any time to devote to this project. But test version 2.0 is done.

This version boasts the same dual stereo outputs but it now has dual mono inputs, that are mixed together, each with their own volume knob.

I’d like to add pots for volume on the outputs, but i’m having a hard time finding stereo “type a” potentiometers. If you know where to get some send me a link!

Also keep giving me suggestions and requests you’d like to see. I’m hoping to start making my first batch in the next month or so

P.s. ignore the sloppy holes and poor placement. I re-used the same enclosure and my old holes didn’t quite line up with where i wanted the new ones….

1 Like

cool!

i hope it’s purple when released :slight_smile:

2 Likes