I made a free pocket operator sync app

Hey, just a quick note to let you know about a free app I made that simply outputs a sync signal for pocket operator devices. You can get it for your device here:

Apple: ‎PO Sync on the App Store

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cx.mccormick.pocketsync&gl=US

Enjoy!

PS my post about this got banned on /r/pocketoperators, I’m not sure why. :person_shrugging: Hopefully it’s ok to post this here.

10 Likes

hands down best iphone … how are you subverting icloud jail?

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean. The app is a regular iOS and Android app.

1 Like

Спасибо тебе большое за такое прекрасное приложение. Он действительно нужно!

1 Like

и не только для РО! здоровский интерфэйс

1 Like

apple artificially bloats older iphones w things like “system“ and “other” toward obsolescence … its really a shame bc the 5 is my fav model. if you read abt it they define “system” as anything they deem fit for operation and is subject to change, as well as “other”. it could be anything? rn my 16gb iphone5 has abt 5 gigs of system and 5 of “other”. when i first got it, there was fully ~12.5gb free space

kids call this icloud jail

i guess i was asking how you get around that? way off topic tho … great work w this app! truly necessary and useful

Wipe phone, setup fresh. Don’t restore backup. They’ve not sold 16GB for many years. If you use iCloud Photo Library, the thumbnails can take a lot of space, even if set to optimise. I have a giant library. If I sign in on a 16GB iPhone and turn iCloud Photo Library on, the phone fills with thumbnails, can’t remember if they show as other or system though.

2 Likes