I sampled an old thai vinyl and made a beat.

Hi guys I thought I would share something I made today whilst being sick at home.
Some sampled Hip-hop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTZjBqotdo

Nice skills! Very enjoyable.

And what is that sweet synth line towards the end? Is it from the internal synth engine or an external sample?

Thanks alot for the feedback. It wasn’t a sample its the synth engine(CLUSTER-Mr Legato) .

Happy New Years

Nice chill beat! :slight_smile:
Sampling “forgotten” music and make it into a beat is always fun.

noice stuff

thanks

Nice chill beat! :)
Sampling "forgotten" music and make it into a beat is always fun.

Thanks man…lots of those here in thailand :slight_smile:

Love it!
Just ordered my OP-1 today and that’s exactly the kind of tunes I want to do. Awesome work, super inspiring. @GLDN1 For a super noob/beginner where/how do you suggest to start the journey? Any tips?

Love it!
Just ordered my OP-1 today and that's exactly the kind of tunes I want to do. Awesome work, super inspiring. @GLDN1 For a super noob/beginner where/how do you suggest to start the journey? Any tips?

Hey thanks man.

I have had mine for a few months now but even a few months before I got mine I watched many tutorials and beatvids on youtube…Cuckoo would be one of the best. I hardly looked at the manual but its good to have it near to do a quick reference. I thought it was quite easy to pick up but the way the tape works is very important as you can easily delete or mess something up which is going to happen eventually (I still do). Just doodle till something sounds good!!!

Hope thats of some help…gonna film another vid today.
Have fun bro.

Supernice?

@THENU said:
Supernice?

Thanks Yo