If and when you have six minutes...(our new video is now online)

Sorry for the shameless self-promo, but we just published our new video, we like it, hope some of you may like it too. The shrieking synth toward the end of the song was played with the OP-1.

Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnzOi2BKhdo

I’m amazed how you guys managed to destroy a lot of beautiful things and still render this wild act as something beautiful :smiley:

The music is really nice as well. With the tension you put in the sound in the end, I would have liked some explosion, some kind of relief of all this.

This song is irreversible !
:smiley:

I'm amazed how you guys managed to destroy a lot of beautiful things and still render this wild act as something beautiful :D
The music is really nice as well. With the tension you put in the sound in the end, I would have liked some explosion, some kind of relief of all this.

This song is irreversible !
:D

Thanks mate, your comments are much appreciated. Indeed, we destroyed everything and it it didn’t feel OK for a second when we were doing it, then when we saw it all in reverse, things began to fall into place.

Brilliant! I love the idea of everything making sense in reverse…

First rate! I love the sense of space you’ve created with the drumming (or whatever was used for the rhythm). How did you process that?

That was a very enjoyable 6 minutes! Great song and super visuals!

great song and great video.

both the song and the video had me hooked and made me watch it all the way through.

Guys, I’m humbled by your comments, I really am. They mean so much to me, us. You have no idea how much. :slight_smile: Thanks a million.

Well then I’ll be happy to add to the chorus. Great stuff! Your output is so constantly cool that I forget to be explicit about it :smiley:

Well then I'll be happy to add to the chorus. Great stuff! Your output is so constantly cool that I forget to be explicit about it :D

Oh my! :slight_smile: Thanks!

That’s awesome!

Time well spent.

Great storytelling idea, well executed video and a cracking song as well. Nothing but wins going on with this :slight_smile:

First rate! I love the sense of space you've created with the drumming (or whatever was used for the rhythm). How did you process that?

Oh, just realized I'd forgotten to respond re the drum parts. The original idea was to record the tribal(ish) with taiko drums, but that would have been far too challenging, starting with finding a room with good acoustics, then talk some taiko owner into lending us his precious gear....so I went for samples this time, found some good sounding war-drum loops, tweaked them quite a bit (pitched up and down, changed the speed..). The sensation of space comes from the low-pitched downtempo loops. Thanks again for the feedback! :)

cool @jooga1972

see you on soundcloud… :slight_smile:

First rate! I love the sense of space you've created with the drumming (or whatever was used for the rhythm). How did you process that?

Oh, just realized I'd forgotten to respond re the drum parts. The original idea was to record the tribal(ish) with taiko drums, but that would have been far too challenging, starting with finding a room with good acoustics, then talk some taiko owner into lending us his precious gear....so I went for samples this time, found some good sounding war-drum loops, tweaked them quite a bit (pitched up and down, changed the speed..). The sensation of space comes from the low-pitched downtempo loops. Thanks again for the feedback! :)

Thanks! Sounds fantastic!

Very well done, pro sounding and pro looking, but also artistically very unique.

Can’t wait to hear this!

Can't wait to hear this!

Do you mean hear the song? And see the video? If so, just scroll up, the link is in the first post. :)

I know :slight_smile: thanks!

I was in bed and it was the middle of the night.
But now I am almost about to whack it on. Really looking forward to the video too! :wink: